The party was a blast, but TONS of work. My mom is our activities chairman, and TJ and I are on her committee. We built the city out of 2X4's and Styrofoam that was painted to look like brick and stone. It was an amazing amount of work, but most definitely the best Christmas party I have ever been to!
These are the Roman guards that met everyone as they entered the chapel. The ward members were asked to dress in Bethlehem appropriate clothing. (I will have to add a pic of my pimp sick costume... these are just pics off my moms camera)
They were told that they had been ordered to come to Bethlehem to be taxed (a can of food for the food bank) and to sign the census.
3 comments:
You are right it was a great party!
Thanks for all yours and TJ's help, especially the lights from the ceiling!
XO!
Mom
Awesome party, Milly Mo!! I'm sad I didn't get an invite..... :(
WOW! That is AMAZING! I'm so impressed. So much better than the average caserole in the cultural hall and a visit from Santa. Love it!
Post a Comment