Friday, August 6, 2010

6 months already?



My little man is already a half of a year old! I hate that the saying 'time flies when youre having fun' always proves to be painfully true! Where has the last 6 monts gone??



At his DR appt on Tues he weighed 16 lbs 12 oz which still keeps him in the 30th% , although since he is short he looks much more plump than he really is. (sorry Isaac, looks like you may have my height, not your dads.)




Isaac started eating real baby food- no longer only rice cereal nonsense for him. The first day he had sweet potatoes he LOVED them and ate an entire jar. The next day, same food, he gagged down a half of a jar. He is a bit over dramatic at times. And at this point my mom is saying under her breath... 'gee, I wonder where he gets that from'.
My mom Skyped with us to watch him loving the sweet spuds his first day, but missed him hating them the second, so here is a video to prove that such strong love of food could turn to utter disgust in just 24 hours.




2 comments:

Kasey Jane said...

I can interpret those sounds of disgust. He's saying - How much more do I have to choke down before I can have the good stuff?? You know, Ice Cream, Chocolate, etc. I mean my cousin Izzy was getting hamburgers and rootbeer at my age! :)

Ben and Ash said...

Adorable pictures!!! I think he misses me...