Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We {HEART} Visitors!

Last month TJ's family came to visit! We had such a wonderful time while they were here! We spent the week traveling to Nauvoo, and then onto St Louis.





Here is the whole group (the whole family minus TJ's younger sister and brother) in front of the Nauvoo temple.

Kami, Elliot, Izzy and Deacon









Isaac LOVES having people around. He spent the entire week just extatic to have more than his mom to play with him!









We took a horse drawn buggy ride. Isaac loved it so much he slept the entire 45 minute ride... but awoke just in time to have a photo snapped with the horsies!




Carthage Jail










St Louis has wonderful museums and a zoo that are entirely free. So we love to go there and explore the city! The penguin exhibit is by far the best thing at the zoo, not to mention the best penguin exhibit I have ever seen. You can literally reach over the glass wall and touch the penguins (although I dont think its encouraged).






These cute cousins are just 3 months apart, but this is the first time they were together that Isaac didnt seem soooo much younger than Deacon. That will surely change once Deacon starts walking!






We finished up our adventure with a KC Royals game. They played the Twins, so it was good to go to a game that the Royals could actually win! We love having 4 pro baseball and football teams in Missouri. (Especially when fun teams like the Red Sox are in town.)



Thanks so much to the Hansen's and Brinkerhoff's for coming all the way out to "Dissouri" to come see us!!




3 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Does Isaac ever stop smiling??? What a cutie he is!! He just get's cuter every day!

Kami said...

One day I will be proactive and add pictures to my blog! I feel like life is so busy and I can never get anything done! Thanks for putting up with us for a whole week. We loved every minute of it and Elliot even admitted he could live there....I hope that didn't give T.J. any ideas. I don't want a corporate job with Brown Shoe!!!!

Ben and Ash said...

This is Ben not Ashlee....

As a Twins fan, I'm offended by your post. The Royals are the easy win in the division, not the Twins. The Twins were Division Champs! I won't stand for such nonsense!!

I think I need a Chocolate Calzone to cheer me up...