Thursday, May 12, 2011

I love my cousin

One of the biggest blessings in my life has been having a LARGE extended family! I am so grateful for wonderful cousins that I consider to be sisters!!


To see the other side of this picture click here.



Heidi (and her sister Anne) is the big sister I never had. She has always been there in my life from being our built in babysitter coming with us to Disneyland and on ski trips to calling pretending to be my mom and getting me out of High School so I could come over to her house and just chill. (I think I'm old enough to be able to admit this and not worry what my mom will have to say!!) Oh, and not to mention that every prank I ever pulled at girls camp, I learned from Heidi and Anne when I was like 5!! As I became a teenager, it always amazed me that she was ever interested in spending time with someone so much younger than her- even taking me to her high school football games. To this day I still know the Highland fight song, and not Cottonwoods!!



I am so excited for her to soon be a mommy x 4!!

1 comment:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I love you! I can't listen to Juke Box Hero or Ice, Ice Baby and not think of you and Megan!
I am still in shock that I'll have a baby younger than Isaac...too weird!
Triple love you!