But the first one we will talk about is this....

That's right, after almost 27 years of life and 4.5 years of marriage several years of trying, TJ and I are finally expecting baby numero uno! These pictures are from the second of July. I got back from moving TJ out to Missouri to find myself incredibly alone and incredibly sick! I went into the doctor because I went from perfectly fine one day to barfing every 1-2 hours. The doctor ran some blood and urine tests. The urine test came back positive for pregnant. They sent me home and then a couple hours later called saying that my blood work came back negative and I was not pregnant. I was completely fine with this information, but not ok with the fact that I was still sick as a dog. So I went back to the doctor the next day. They ran my blood work 3 more times to determine that I absolutely was not pregnant. My doctor told me that she wanted to give me something to induce my period (can we say abortion pill?) which she hoped would make me feel better. She said that she would like me to have an ultrasound first so she could make sure there was nothing going wrong up there. So the next day I was again back at the doctor's office for the ultrasound. She began and immediately I saw a black dot. She didn't say a word, but just abruptly told me to go undress because she would need to do an internal ultrasound. I was sure I had cancer or something horrible like that. She then told me that what we were looking at was my fetus and I was 7 weeks along.
I go in on Friday for my 12 week check up!
8 comments:
I'm so excited...and I'm in town so I can't wait to see you!!!
We're having a party on Sunday for Ally so I hope you can come. I know you're a loner so you should come spend the day...Anne is teaching Sunday School we could heckle her!!!
Call me :D
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations, what a great rumor! :)
Amelia I am so happy for your new life changing adventure. But, I feel so sorry for your mom to have you so har away. Enjoy, the sickness will pass and the reward is awesome. Love Aunt Janis
Congrats Amelia...and TJ! I was getting worried when you said your Dr. wanted to induce your period...I'm glad she took ALL the precautions before doing so!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! So are you feeling better or still throwing up??
And why wasn't your blood work showing you were preggers? Did they get that figured out?
Exciting times!! Congratulations and good luck with it all!
Yay, that is so exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats on the new baby! I hope it all goes well and that there are no problems.
Post a Comment