
Missouri here I come! I just can't believe that our little house fit enough crap to fill this semi truck. How sad for me to have to unpack it! They asked me if I would like to drive my car up onto the truck, but I declined. They break, they buy. I break... too bad for me!!
Here are a few pics of the new house from the website. I will post more when we get our stuff in!
| Goodbye Utah! We will miss everyone!! | |
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you! You will have so much fun. Now I have a new vacation spot to plan on visiting...good thing you have a big house 'cause we'll be staying with you :)
Yeah! I cant believe you are really moving! I can't wait to see your new place!
horray! a new adventure! good luck with the move!! and ps you better call me back sometime soon!
How was the plane trip and the unpacking......I so don't envy you right now!
Your house looks darling! I'm sad that you guys are gone but of course we wish you the best. So many exciting things going on in your life right now! But I will miss you at all the Kearl showers. :(
xoxo
This made me sad. The new house looks beautiful though and I guess I will have to track your mom down to hear updates about you!
Amelia - Love looking at your blog through Janae. Your house looks darling. Hope that you are feeling good. Love Aunt Janis
Post a Comment