So far so good out here in Missouri. The weather is nice and cool, which I have heard is very unusual for this time of year- but you wont hear me complaining!
We love our new ward. TJ was called to be the Ward Mission Leader before I even got out here and my second week at church I was called to be a Ward Missionary.
TJ is loving his new job and says everyday that it was totally worth it to move out here... I may be a little harder to convince of that, but so far I dont have too many complaints!
Our house is about 85% unpacked. It will mostlikely stay that way until someone calls to say they are coming out to visit!
We are hoping that the cable company will actually get out to our house next week to connect cable to our neighborhood. So if that actually happens, I will post pics of the new digs!
5 comments:
Certainly, you know that you are an honorary Sorensen girl!?!? (you should have come for our weekend...although you had just moved)
A prego missionary...that's not weird! At least you get to work with your hubby, that's fun!
i'm coming to visit!!!
Miss you already...just knowing you're in a different state makes me sad...but I'm glad you're happy! We have many more "Girl" celebrations to come and of course you will be included! I would love to come for a visit sometime...
post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics
I want belly pics.......
Post a Comment