Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Missouri

You may be rubbing your eyes in disbelief... but yes this is actually a post on my blog! I kinda got the hint while in Utah for Christmas and just about everybody I saw told me that I need an update!! So now that Christmas AND New Years are over, I will share some pictures of Thanksgiving!!

I was lucky enough to have ALL of my family come out here for thanksgiving. It was so fun to show them my new diggs! I drove out to Utah with my aunt the week before Thanksgiving for my uncle's funeral, and then drove back with my parents. We couldn't have fit one more thing in my moms poor car. 5 people with 5 suitcases plus all the things i found at my old house that the movers had left behind made for some tight spaces during our 17 hour drive!

Incase you cant tell what this is below, its Abby's seat! Dont worry. The bar to our ping pong table served quite well at holding the cooler from falling on her!

Heres a picture of the car on the morning we arrived in MO.(We did actually arrive at 5 am after leaving SLC at about Noon the day before and making the minimal stops for my pregnant always peeing self)
Mom made her and dad some pretty sweet coordinating aprons. They broke in my kitchen making stuffing while I made the cheesecake.


We drove about 2 hours north of my house to where my aunt Lisa lives and had Thanksgiving dinner at her darling restaurant. We had quite the crowd including all 8 members of my family, Lisa and her fam, 2 of her neighbors and 4 of my Grandpa Duaine's family all for a grand total of 22 people!


Do these boys look related?? Right to left- Abby, Spencer, Uncle Derek and Uncle Bryce. Its fun having aunts and uncles that are your same age!


3 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I am seriously rubbing my eyes...I'm in shock!!!
Love it! Do some more...wish we could've hung out more, I loved seeing you! good luck with everything! I will be thinking of you!

Kami said...

Thanks for the update! We expect one more before Peter Kaizer Jamarcus Chester Hansen is born.

Ben and Ash said...

Yeah! Finally an update! It was so good to see you...you look great with your pregnant glow!
Sounds like everything is going great for you guys. Thanks for letting me and Ben rub your tummy!!!

xoxo