Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh summer oh summer.... where for art thou???

Here is our weather forecast for Friday... I've always wondered what -11 degrees feels like as a HIGH temp for the day!
Hourly Forecast more details
6 am

-3°F

Feels Like
-21°F
9 am

-4°F

Feels Like
-22°F
12 pm

-1°F

Feels Like
-17°F
3 pm

2°F

Feels Like
-12°F
6 pm

0°F

Feels Like
-11°F
9 pm

-3°F

Feels Like
-14°F

Hourly Forecast more details
6 am

7°F

Feels Like
-11°F
9 am

8°F

Feels Like
-11°F
12 pm

9°F

Feels Like
-10°F
3 pm

5°F

Feels Like
-14°F
6 pm

6°F

Feels Like
-12°F
9 pm

5°F

Feels Like
-13°F
DayNight

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Wow!! We have 0 temp for friday and I thought that was bad!! Thanks fo updating! It was great seeing you!

Kami said...

I was wondering how you guys were fairing out in the midwest. That section of the U.S. is on te news everyday! Bundle Up!!