Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Month Old!

Isaac had his one month check up last week. It was quite the traumatic experience-- as is anything to him that involves being undressed. Finally the doctor laid him on the exam table on his tummy, gave him his binky and wrapped him in his blanket. I had to take a picture of him holding in his binky. the only thing that could have made it worse would have been if someone took that away from him!

One month stats:

Weight : 7 lbs 7 oz - 4th percentile (he's a little one!)

Length: 20 3/4 inches - 24th percentile

Head: 14.5 inches - 25th percentile


5 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

He's soooo cute! I love him guarding his binky from the big bad doctor!

Kami said...

Hee, Hee he is so little! Deacon is such a fattie compared to him! Glad you liked the shoes...I had fun sewing them. I have to make another pair for Deacon, he lost one shoe at the movies the other day :(

Sorensen's said...

He's so adorable! Did they have to do the PKU too? That's one of the worst things. (Jake didn't like to be naked either.) Cute little man!

Ben and Ash said...

He's already one month old??? Cute!!

Brett said...

cute little Issac!