Isaac's new trick (yes he is my puppy) is to stick out his tongue when you stick yours out. He was a little more interested in looking at the camera than showing off!
The next video is him with his soft burp cloth. He loves having it rubbed on his face. He usually grabs the burp cloth and hugs it, but i grabbed the camera too late to get him to do it again!
PS I have no excuse for how my voice sounds in these.
9 comments:
Are you the cutest mom or what...Britt is laughing and thinking that all Kearl cousins sound the same around babies! He's sooo cute!
yeah I played it back and was like... really? thats my voice?
Before I even read Heidi's comment, I was going to say you're a cute mom! I'm not even a grandma and that was stinkin' adorable, thanks for sharing!!!
Little Isaac you are so dang cute! Nana Barbie loves you the most! Thanks for the videos Millie! Love you!!!
He is such a cutie and he is getting super big!!
This Grandma says Isaac you are one CUTE BOY!!! Grandma misses you lots!!! You couldn't be any sweeter, Grandma could eat you up!!
So cute!
Braden LOVED watching those videos! He kept making the same noises w/ his tongue that you did.
I miss my little Isaac! He's getting so big I can't even believe it!! Miss you guys!
Amelia - Cute update. He is darling. So sorry we missed you at your grandpa's viewing, would have loved to see you and your son again. Enjoy this season. Love Aunt Janis
Post a Comment