Isaac learned this trick a couple weeks ago. He hates being on his tummy so the first few times he did it, it was out of anger. Then he just started doing it for the praise!
I cannot believe he will be 14 weeks old on Wednesday!
PS- I would just like to point out that this is my 10th post for this year which is 3 more than last year and tied for my 2008 total. Wow. Im just becoming an amazing blogger..... :)
4 comments:
It's always easy to post when you have something so cute to brag about! I really need to see this child in person! I love that you're such a cutie mom!!! Miss you like crazy! Happy Mom Day!
Amelia - I cannot believe that he is already rolling over. Where does the time go. Love the update on the blog, keep it up so we can see the little cutie. Thanks Aunt Janis
I love him he is so cute!!!
We are amazed. Deacon has only known how to roll for 3-4 weeks now. Go Isaac!
Post a Comment