Monday, May 31, 2010
My {not so} friendly friend
Meet Woody. He is my little woodpecker friend....
This bird drives me CRAZY!!! He sits on the window pane of my back door and pecks at the glass. I was amazed when he actually let me take a picture of him. Usually picture attempts look somewhat like the picture below.
Any time I approach the window and attempt to take a picture he books it, but is always back a short while later pecking away! The bird on the ground is not the woodpecker, he is his one man posse. This little bird just follows Woody around. You can see Woody making his escape from me right by the chairs. As much as I hate these little fellas, they are kinda cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so crazy, have you tried tapping back, i don't know its just a thought
Post a Comment