Thursday, May 6, 2010

Five Years.... and Counting

Today TJ and I celebrate 5 years of marital bliss!!! I cant believe it has only been 5 years !! TJ has been the rock in my life for the last 10 years and I just love him to pieces!


This is a picture from my 18th birthday... a minor blast from the past. I am just way too lazy to scan a picture, so you will just have to be satisfied with a picture of a picture. (Yes I am that lazy!!)




LOVE YOU BABE!

3 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Oh I love it! Look how little you guys are!! Darling.
Congrats!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I have to agree, I can't believe it's only been 5 years! It seems like he's been around forever...I guess he kinda has! Love you both! Hug that cute baby for me!

Michelle said...

hey, remember when we went to that macey's at weber to take a photo of us in the pop tart aisle to sent to elder tj? hehehe.