Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Hum... i dont know how this works, nor do i know if i really want to create a blog page. but since my sister will not allow comments from non-blog members, it would appear that i have to set up a blog for myself! So heres to nothing right?

4 comments:

megs said...

So far so good now you need to go to add page element and post all of your blogger friends and for heavens sake give us some pictures!!!

megs said...

oh and bye the way i think all of us fellow bloggers need a little explanation about your blogg title, i hear that there is a really funny story that goes along with that blurp...

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Yea, I want some pics and the story babe! I am with you on the whole questioning if I really want a blog. AAAHH, as if life isn't crazy enough!

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blogging world- I like the title, esp. after I read the explanation. ha ha, poor kid.

I'll email you the pic I took of you 2 at church I think it's adorable. send me your email address: nicolelynthompson{at}yahoo{dot}com