Ok for my 2 viewers out there (since i havent told anyone that i have a blog yet!)
By request of megan i will explain “Strap In for the Wild Ride”. First off let me just say my original intentions were to just create a blog so that i could comment on other people's but I figured I would never blog since i have nothing to blog about! So basically I just typed the first things that came to my head as it asked me to fill out the info. So at our wedding lunch we had a picture for everyone to sign that attended. TJ's little brother (who at the time was 11) wrote 'strap in for the wild ride'. Nothing that bad right? But TJ's brother-in-law was standing behind him and yelled out TRAVIS! What is that supposed to mean?? So then Travis started freaking out because he had no idea what it meant.. it just seemed like the right thing to write. But once Elliot said something about it he knew there was some kind of hidden sexual meaning, but couldn't quite figure it out. So needless to say it took some restraint to keep him from scribbling it out (wouldn't that have looked good on our picture?) and then Travis spent the entire luncheon and the better part of our reception crying hysterically because he was so embarrassed. Yet he didn't know exactly why it was embarrassing! So that has become my catch phrase to TJ. It was possibly the best advice anyone wrote us for our wedding!
3 comments:
How cute is that? I love it! I need a cuter name now. Something that has some meaning behind it...hummmm
Strap on for the wild ride of blogging--watch and see people come out of the woodwork!
Go and see INDY other than the 5 minute paranormal sci-fi glitch at the end it's AWESOME!!! Shia is a little hottie!
great story... so how has the WILD RIDE been so far???... that crazy little thing called marriage...so fun
Well now you have 3 viewers! I found your blog through Nicole T, who blogged about the I Love To Cook blog and then I saw Amelia and Megan's name and figured that must be YOU!
Travis sounds cute and a lot like Dexter. That kind of thing would bother him too. Poor guy! Is he over it now? I'm gonna add you to my blog, if that's okay?!
Post a Comment