Thursday, May 29, 2008
gone baby gone!
So it is time for me to shout from the tops of the mountains....tonight we finally sold our south Jordan Kid to Kid!!! This has been 3 months in the making but its just the last 24 hours that I thought would finally break me. after spending all day yesterday (with a short break to do visiting teaching) doing inventory of the store for the second time this month I finally got to sleep last night @ 4:30 am only to be back to work first thing this morning. I knew that if we didn't close on the sale today I would have no choice but to just let the store not open 4 business ever again because I'm so long ago checked out! So anyway I am @ tj,s softball game trying unsuccessfully to write this on my cell phone so please excuse the grammar and punctuation because I have no idea how to go back and proof read this! Now please pray that our sandy store will sell too! Horray!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah!! That is so exciting; I know you have been waiting a long time for this.
Yea! Now you'll have more free time to come to San Fran again. I'm so excited! I am so happy for you. I will continue to pray for you guys. CONGRATS!!!
FANTASTIC what a relif!!! now all of the brown girls can come visit me at the same time!!!
That must be a wonderful feeling. Everything will work out. Now, you have time to do what you want right?
Post a Comment